Friday, November 13, 2009

Shopping Fun!!

Interested in some new products and good deals? Head over to the Birch Run Expo Center.

Not only will you find some great deals on stamps, paper, ink, (Oh there's just too much to list), but you'll also find out some information about some interesting products/services. There's companies that will print a book that you make with your own photos. There's lots and lots of incredible options.

You can even sign up with another company to send cards through the internet that you've personalized! The following day your card will be printed (it looks professional) and mailed for you - the old fashioned way (even with a stamp!). You can add your whole address book!

It's only $5 to get in the door! There's even hourly door prizes! ....and an excellent DJ and this is all brought to you by:

www.GreatScrapbookEvents.com
810-287-7711
...and no I'm not being paid by any of these folks.....it's just a good fun local event.....Oh and did I mention that there's a mom to mom sale at the Expo? next to the shopping sale?....I think it starts at 9 am Sat.
Have Fun!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love all things floral! I design cards on a weekly basis for a small group of friends and love to share any tidbits I find useful!