Monday, May 3, 2010

Nicole's Baby Bear

This card was made for a wonderful gal who had a baby shower last weekend.  I'm sure she knows I made it just for her, but I thought I'd share it with you!

This card involved sereral techniques including distressing, glazing, using liquid aplique`, punching, stamping, and color blending.  It was such a pleasure to do for such a lovely mother to be!  Hope you like it!


Love this stamp from H & M Stamps of the mom holding the bear!

There was even a slot for the gift card!

The envelope of course!

The bear is 'fuzzy' by using liquid aplique`.

Both the heart in the center and the 'dream come true' tag were made to look like an epoxy sticker using Glossy Glaze.

I found this cute little bear at Kohl's and put it all together in a recycled Barnes and Noble box that's covered in tissue paper that I found at the Dollar Daze.  I tucked in a 'mama' gift (what could be better than a little Sizzix cradle die), put on a bow and called it good!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love all things floral! I design cards on a weekly basis for a small group of friends and love to share any tidbits I find useful!