Thursday, May 6, 2010

One day for mother is not enough!

     Don't you wish it was Mother's Day every month or so?  I keep getting asked: What would you like to do?, What do you want to eat?, Where do you want to go?, What would you like?  It's so overwhelming!!!!!  All I really want is to spend time creating in the craft room.....ALONE.....(is that so bad?) 

     Actually,  I spent plenty of time in there today, and tomorrow I'm lucky enough to get to go to the MegaMeet in Novi.....which means I get to go to Archivers, check out a stamp store I've never been to, AND  get to spend the entire day with a dear friend!  I think I'm good....I'll probably end up doing whatever they want to do to make 'me' happy! :)

This was a card I developed for a swap that I attended last month.  It originally was just a front, but I decided it would make a very pretty card for my mom, for Mother's Day! 






(If you click on the photo above, you'll get a larger version.)

 


(If you click on the photo above, you'll get a larger version.)



Hope you're inspired!  And wait until you see the next one.....it's so pretty!  I think you'll really like it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love all things floral! I design cards on a weekly basis for a small group of friends and love to share any tidbits I find useful!