Sunday, October 31, 2010

Vincke Trail of Terror

Have you been?  You really must go!!! 

I haven't been to a 'haunted' house or trail in so many years, that I can't remember the last time!  Unfortunately, you'll have to wait until next year, because Saturday was the last night for this year.  I'm telling you though, put in in your calendar, at the back, where you plan for next year! Then at the beginning of October, check the paper for the listing of all the area happenings and make it a priority! (Here's a link from ABC 12 News for more info ~ 2009)  http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=news/local&id=7068813

I was completely amazed!  I knew it was local, I knew it was run by a family and used many local volunteers to make it happen.  What I didn't know was how completely awesome the entire experience was going to be.  From the minute we pulled in and had someone direct us where to park to the time we were either laughing, screaming or crying, we were positively delighted.  I'm sure you will be too!  That is, if you can handle a good scare!

If you watched the ABC clip you'll also be aware that this is for an excellent cause.  Why not donate generously and impact someone's life in the process?!? http://shiawasseefoundation.org/grants5.html

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love all things floral! I design cards on a weekly basis for a small group of friends and love to share any tidbits I find useful!